Oct 18, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
If you’re looking for the “play of the preseason” I think this may be your winner.
The human pogo stick Jeremy Evans is freakishly long and can jump out of the building, which makes him good at blocking shots and dunking. (It’s the other stuff that holds him back.) Here he gets Ronny Turiaf twice, blocking his shot at one end, dunking on him in transition the other way. Remember, this is your current Dunk Contest champion.
The Jazz have invested a little in Evans (three years and $5.5 million, a deal agreed to this summer) in hopes of seeing more of this.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 10
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68