Oct 18, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
If you’re looking for the “play of the preseason” I think this may be your winner.
The human pogo stick Jeremy Evans is freakishly long and can jump out of the building, which makes him good at blocking shots and dunking. (It’s the other stuff that holds him back.) Here he gets Ronny Turiaf twice, blocking his shot at one end, dunking on him in transition the other way. Remember, this is your current Dunk Contest champion.
The Jazz have invested a little in Evans (three years and $5.5 million, a deal agreed to this summer) in hopes of seeing more of this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15