Oct 18, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
If you’re looking for the “play of the preseason” I think this may be your winner.
The human pogo stick Jeremy Evans is freakishly long and can jump out of the building, which makes him good at blocking shots and dunking. (It’s the other stuff that holds him back.) Here he gets Ronny Turiaf twice, blocking his shot at one end, dunking on him in transition the other way. Remember, this is your current Dunk Contest champion.
The Jazz have invested a little in Evans (three years and $5.5 million, a deal agreed to this summer) in hopes of seeing more of this.
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 1
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 14
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 6
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 6
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings