Oct 18, 2012, 1:33 AM EST
If you’re looking for the “play of the preseason” I think this may be your winner.
The human pogo stick Jeremy Evans is freakishly long and can jump out of the building, which makes him good at blocking shots and dunking. (It’s the other stuff that holds him back.) Here he gets Ronny Turiaf twice, blocking his shot at one end, dunking on him in transition the other way. Remember, this is your current Dunk Contest champion.
The Jazz have invested a little in Evans (three years and $5.5 million, a deal agreed to this summer) in hopes of seeing more of this.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 5
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (38)