Oct 18, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen, Jonas Valanciunas.
This is the Raptors rookie, the No. 5 overall pick from 2011 who is about to debut in the NBA this season. He’s looked a bit raw at times, he needs to get stronger, but he does have a move or two. And he can finish.
Raptors fans have high hopes for Valanciunas. They may just need to be patient. It’s going to be a couple years before we all really know what the Raptors have with him.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85