Oct 18, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen, Jonas Valanciunas.
This is the Raptors rookie, the No. 5 overall pick from 2011 who is about to debut in the NBA this season. He’s looked a bit raw at times, he needs to get stronger, but he does have a move or two. And he can finish.
Raptors fans have high hopes for Valanciunas. They may just need to be patient. It’s going to be a couple years before we all really know what the Raptors have with him.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21