Oct 18, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
Ladies and gentlemen, Jonas Valanciunas.
This is the Raptors rookie, the No. 5 overall pick from 2011 who is about to debut in the NBA this season. He’s looked a bit raw at times, he needs to get stronger, but he does have a move or two. And he can finish.
Raptors fans have high hopes for Valanciunas. They may just need to be patient. It’s going to be a couple years before we all really know what the Raptors have with him.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16