Oct 18, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
In other news, we checked this morning and the Vatican reports the Pope remains Catholic. Also, we can report sun rose in the East and experts at JPL continue to predict it will set in the West.
Stackhouse signed with the Nets this summer because they didn’t want the Knicks to hog all the older NBA players for their bench. I think that’s the reason, I’m not sure what other one there could be. Stack is a veteran popular in the locker room with teammates but the NBA game passed him by about four seasons ago. Plus he has battled injuries, something that has continued into the preseason.
But Brooklyn has him this year and I imagine we can expect more of this.
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 11
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 16
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 26
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful