Oct 18, 2012, 9:23 PM EST
Yup, he’s the same old goofy Dwight Howard. And he’s clearly getting comfortable in Los Angeles.
We showed you video a while back that Howard had gone on the Ellen show and showed the dancing daytime talk show host how to dougie. But I’m going to be honest here, I didn’t watch the entire episode. Probably because “How the States Got Their Shapes” was on the History Channel.
Showing extreme flexibility and range of motion, Howard put on a Gangnam Style clinic that included the trademark horsey-ride and lasso throw.
“Gangnam style has helped me strengthen my core and lower back. I’ve got a great PT program, but this dance has taken me to the next level,” said Howard.
Every report out of Lakers camp has said Howard’s recovery is going well, the Lakers are just being cautious because the opener Oct. 30 against Dallas is not the ultimate goal. But he reportedly has looked strong.
So, clearly the Gangnam Style rehab works. That or this fad needs to go away, really soon.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)