Oct 18, 2012, 9:23 PM EDT
Yup, he’s the same old goofy Dwight Howard. And he’s clearly getting comfortable in Los Angeles.
We showed you video a while back that Howard had gone on the Ellen show and showed the dancing daytime talk show host how to dougie. But I’m going to be honest here, I didn’t watch the entire episode. Probably because “How the States Got Their Shapes” was on the History Channel.
Showing extreme flexibility and range of motion, Howard put on a Gangnam Style clinic that included the trademark horsey-ride and lasso throw.
“Gangnam style has helped me strengthen my core and lower back. I’ve got a great PT program, but this dance has taken me to the next level,” said Howard.
Every report out of Lakers camp has said Howard’s recovery is going well, the Lakers are just being cautious because the opener Oct. 30 against Dallas is not the ultimate goal. But he reportedly has looked strong.
So, clearly the Gangnam Style rehab works. That or this fad needs to go away, really soon.
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 7
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 3
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23