Oct 18, 2012, 9:23 PM EDT
Yup, he’s the same old goofy Dwight Howard. And he’s clearly getting comfortable in Los Angeles.
We showed you video a while back that Howard had gone on the Ellen show and showed the dancing daytime talk show host how to dougie. But I’m going to be honest here, I didn’t watch the entire episode. Probably because “How the States Got Their Shapes” was on the History Channel.
Showing extreme flexibility and range of motion, Howard put on a Gangnam Style clinic that included the trademark horsey-ride and lasso throw.
“Gangnam style has helped me strengthen my core and lower back. I’ve got a great PT program, but this dance has taken me to the next level,” said Howard.
Every report out of Lakers camp has said Howard’s recovery is going well, the Lakers are just being cautious because the opener Oct. 30 against Dallas is not the ultimate goal. But he reportedly has looked strong.
So, clearly the Gangnam Style rehab works. That or this fad needs to go away, really soon.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7