Oct 17, 2012, 12:17 PM EST
We told you last week that LeBron James — the guy who plans to spend a lot more of this season operating out of the post — has been working on a skyhook. Above you see some video proof. (By the way, that half-speed, muscle memory kind of repetition is how guys get a feel for a shot, then they speed it up.)
I really can’t wait to see him breakout a skyhook in a game. Then the next game he should come out in those 1980s Kareem Abdul-Jabbar goggles. Those were the best.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9