Oct 17, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
We told you last week that LeBron James — the guy who plans to spend a lot more of this season operating out of the post — has been working on a skyhook. Above you see some video proof. (By the way, that half-speed, muscle memory kind of repetition is how guys get a feel for a shot, then they speed it up.)
I really can’t wait to see him breakout a skyhook in a game. Then the next game he should come out in those 1980s Kareem Abdul-Jabbar goggles. Those were the best.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 24
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 53