Oct 17, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
It’s a little early to have to deal with a rash of injuries, but that’s where the Milwaukee Bucks are at.
John Henson will be limited to non-impact activity for approximately two weeks after suffering a left knee sprain and bone bruise in last night’s preseason game vs. Chicago. Henson’s non-impact activity will involve rehabilitation work in the swimming pool and on a stationary bike, along with weight room exercises.
Here are some other Bucks injury updates. There are enough we can do them in bullet point form.
• Defensive stopper and Cameroonian prince Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is still rehabbing from off-season knee surgery and while there is no official timetable for his return it will be after the season gets started.
• Rookie Doran Lamb is still recovering from a ligament issue in his elbow but has started “limited basketball activity.” Not sure when he will be back on the court but it’s progress.
• Hey, finally some good news — Ekpe Udoh’s left knee is good enough he was cleared for “full basketball activity” and he will be back for Thursday’s preseason game against Memphis.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10