Oct 17, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
It’s a little early to have to deal with a rash of injuries, but that’s where the Milwaukee Bucks are at.
John Henson will be limited to non-impact activity for approximately two weeks after suffering a left knee sprain and bone bruise in last night’s preseason game vs. Chicago. Henson’s non-impact activity will involve rehabilitation work in the swimming pool and on a stationary bike, along with weight room exercises.
Here are some other Bucks injury updates. There are enough we can do them in bullet point form.
• Defensive stopper and Cameroonian prince Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is still rehabbing from off-season knee surgery and while there is no official timetable for his return it will be after the season gets started.
• Rookie Doran Lamb is still recovering from a ligament issue in his elbow but has started “limited basketball activity.” Not sure when he will be back on the court but it’s progress.
• Hey, finally some good news — Ekpe Udoh’s left knee is good enough he was cleared for “full basketball activity” and he will be back for Thursday’s preseason game against Memphis.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 1
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 84
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9