Oct 17, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
It’s a little early to have to deal with a rash of injuries, but that’s where the Milwaukee Bucks are at.
John Henson will be limited to non-impact activity for approximately two weeks after suffering a left knee sprain and bone bruise in last night’s preseason game vs. Chicago. Henson’s non-impact activity will involve rehabilitation work in the swimming pool and on a stationary bike, along with weight room exercises.
Here are some other Bucks injury updates. There are enough we can do them in bullet point form.
• Defensive stopper and Cameroonian prince Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is still rehabbing from off-season knee surgery and while there is no official timetable for his return it will be after the season gets started.
• Rookie Doran Lamb is still recovering from a ligament issue in his elbow but has started “limited basketball activity.” Not sure when he will be back on the court but it’s progress.
• Hey, finally some good news — Ekpe Udoh’s left knee is good enough he was cleared for “full basketball activity” and he will be back for Thursday’s preseason game against Memphis.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22