Oct 17, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
It’s a little early to have to deal with a rash of injuries, but that’s where the Milwaukee Bucks are at.
John Henson will be limited to non-impact activity for approximately two weeks after suffering a left knee sprain and bone bruise in last night’s preseason game vs. Chicago. Henson’s non-impact activity will involve rehabilitation work in the swimming pool and on a stationary bike, along with weight room exercises.
Here are some other Bucks injury updates. There are enough we can do them in bullet point form.
• Defensive stopper and Cameroonian prince Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is still rehabbing from off-season knee surgery and while there is no official timetable for his return it will be after the season gets started.
• Rookie Doran Lamb is still recovering from a ligament issue in his elbow but has started “limited basketball activity.” Not sure when he will be back on the court but it’s progress.
• Hey, finally some good news — Ekpe Udoh’s left knee is good enough he was cleared for “full basketball activity” and he will be back for Thursday’s preseason game against Memphis.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18