Oct 17, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
It’s a little early to have to deal with a rash of injuries, but that’s where the Milwaukee Bucks are at.
John Henson will be limited to non-impact activity for approximately two weeks after suffering a left knee sprain and bone bruise in last night’s preseason game vs. Chicago. Henson’s non-impact activity will involve rehabilitation work in the swimming pool and on a stationary bike, along with weight room exercises.
Here are some other Bucks injury updates. There are enough we can do them in bullet point form.
• Defensive stopper and Cameroonian prince Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is still rehabbing from off-season knee surgery and while there is no official timetable for his return it will be after the season gets started.
• Rookie Doran Lamb is still recovering from a ligament issue in his elbow but has started “limited basketball activity.” Not sure when he will be back on the court but it’s progress.
• Hey, finally some good news — Ekpe Udoh’s left knee is good enough he was cleared for “full basketball activity” and he will be back for Thursday’s preseason game against Memphis.
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 4
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 19
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 12
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25