Oct 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Three years ago, if someone suggested you night want to switch lives with Enes Kanter, you would have said, “who?”
Even last year, after he sat around Kentucky for a year (the NCAA wouldn’t let him play) and had been drafted by the Jazz, you may not have wanted his life.
But this year… got to love that photo.
Not that I would trade places with him, I mean I’m a happily married man. I would never look at hot, young cheerleaders in any unseemly way. Just for the record. In case my wife reads this.
(Hat tip to The Big Lead)
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49