Oct 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Three years ago, if someone suggested you night want to switch lives with Enes Kanter, you would have said, “who?”
Even last year, after he sat around Kentucky for a year (the NCAA wouldn’t let him play) and had been drafted by the Jazz, you may not have wanted his life.
But this year… got to love that photo.
Not that I would trade places with him, I mean I’m a happily married man. I would never look at hot, young cheerleaders in any unseemly way. Just for the record. In case my wife reads this.
(Hat tip to The Big Lead)
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 0
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 6
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 13
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4