Oct 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Three years ago, if someone suggested you night want to switch lives with Enes Kanter, you would have said, “who?”
Even last year, after he sat around Kentucky for a year (the NCAA wouldn’t let him play) and had been drafted by the Jazz, you may not have wanted his life.
But this year… got to love that photo.
Not that I would trade places with him, I mean I’m a happily married man. I would never look at hot, young cheerleaders in any unseemly way. Just for the record. In case my wife reads this.
(Hat tip to The Big Lead)
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20