Oct 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Three years ago, if someone suggested you night want to switch lives with Enes Kanter, you would have said, “who?”
Even last year, after he sat around Kentucky for a year (the NCAA wouldn’t let him play) and had been drafted by the Jazz, you may not have wanted his life.
But this year… got to love that photo.
Not that I would trade places with him, I mean I’m a happily married man. I would never look at hot, young cheerleaders in any unseemly way. Just for the record. In case my wife reads this.
(Hat tip to The Big Lead)
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 8
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12