Oct 14, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Metta World Peace went into the stands again, but this time he actually tried to turn on the charm. And it kind of worked.
MWP went blocked a transition shot by Gordon Hayward — in a battle of strength Hayward is severely outmatched here — and the ball went bounding into the stands, to be caught by a young lady. World Peace goes to retrieve the ball and gives the young lady a kiss on the hand.
I’d say “only in the preseason” but do you have any doubt he would do the same thing in Game 7 of a playoff series?
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 0
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 3
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 44
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25