Oct 14, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Metta World Peace went into the stands again, but this time he actually tried to turn on the charm. And it kind of worked.
MWP went blocked a transition shot by Gordon Hayward — in a battle of strength Hayward is severely outmatched here — and the ball went bounding into the stands, to be caught by a young lady. World Peace goes to retrieve the ball and gives the young lady a kiss on the hand.
I’d say “only in the preseason” but do you have any doubt he would do the same thing in Game 7 of a playoff series?
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 8
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 5
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 13
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)