Oct 14, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Metta World Peace went into the stands again, but this time he actually tried to turn on the charm. And it kind of worked.
MWP went blocked a transition shot by Gordon Hayward — in a battle of strength Hayward is severely outmatched here — and the ball went bounding into the stands, to be caught by a young lady. World Peace goes to retrieve the ball and gives the young lady a kiss on the hand.
I’d say “only in the preseason” but do you have any doubt he would do the same thing in Game 7 of a playoff series?
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 7
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12