Oct 14, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Metta World Peace went into the stands again, but this time he actually tried to turn on the charm. And it kind of worked.
MWP went blocked a transition shot by Gordon Hayward — in a battle of strength Hayward is severely outmatched here — and the ball went bounding into the stands, to be caught by a young lady. World Peace goes to retrieve the ball and gives the young lady a kiss on the hand.
I’d say “only in the preseason” but do you have any doubt he would do the same thing in Game 7 of a playoff series?
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 0
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 6
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60