Oct 14, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Metta World Peace went into the stands again, but this time he actually tried to turn on the charm. And it kind of worked.
MWP went blocked a transition shot by Gordon Hayward — in a battle of strength Hayward is severely outmatched here — and the ball went bounding into the stands, to be caught by a young lady. World Peace goes to retrieve the ball and gives the young lady a kiss on the hand.
I’d say “only in the preseason” but do you have any doubt he would do the same thing in Game 7 of a playoff series?
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18