Oct 12, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
More than one person has said Steve Nash is a magician with the basketball.
Metta World Peace is playing with him right now, and the guy that never really grasped the triangle offense is amazed by what Nash does with the offense. To the point of confusion. He jokes he doesn’t get back on defense because he didn’t know how they scored.
Which led to this brilliant quote, via the Los Angeles Times.
“Nash should do a Vegas magic show,” the Lakers forward said. “They should put his picture on the Flamingo hotel with a picture of him posing spinning the ball with his tongue out. There could be a bunch of strippers around him naked covering themselves with a hat.”
I’d pay to see that show.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7