Oct 12, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
More than one person has said Steve Nash is a magician with the basketball.
Metta World Peace is playing with him right now, and the guy that never really grasped the triangle offense is amazed by what Nash does with the offense. To the point of confusion. He jokes he doesn’t get back on defense because he didn’t know how they scored.
Which led to this brilliant quote, via the Los Angeles Times.
“Nash should do a Vegas magic show,” the Lakers forward said. “They should put his picture on the Flamingo hotel with a picture of him posing spinning the ball with his tongue out. There could be a bunch of strippers around him naked covering themselves with a hat.”
I’d pay to see that show.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18