Oct 12, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
More than one person has said Steve Nash is a magician with the basketball.
Metta World Peace is playing with him right now, and the guy that never really grasped the triangle offense is amazed by what Nash does with the offense. To the point of confusion. He jokes he doesn’t get back on defense because he didn’t know how they scored.
Which led to this brilliant quote, via the Los Angeles Times.
“Nash should do a Vegas magic show,” the Lakers forward said. “They should put his picture on the Flamingo hotel with a picture of him posing spinning the ball with his tongue out. There could be a bunch of strippers around him naked covering themselves with a hat.”
I’d pay to see that show.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 25
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 28
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 3
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10