Oct 12, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
More than one person has said Steve Nash is a magician with the basketball.
Metta World Peace is playing with him right now, and the guy that never really grasped the triangle offense is amazed by what Nash does with the offense. To the point of confusion. He jokes he doesn’t get back on defense because he didn’t know how they scored.
Which led to this brilliant quote, via the Los Angeles Times.
“Nash should do a Vegas magic show,” the Lakers forward said. “They should put his picture on the Flamingo hotel with a picture of him posing spinning the ball with his tongue out. There could be a bunch of strippers around him naked covering themselves with a hat.”
I’d pay to see that show.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5