Oct 12, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Hunting is one of those things you kind of grow up doing or you don’t, it’s not really something people pickup as an adult.
“He said he’s going to go, but I think he was very reluctant at first,’’ Kaman said of Nowitzki’s initiation into the outdoor life. “I don’t think he wanted to take my invitation, but he said if that’s what makes me happy, he’ll do it. So I’m going to keep him true to his word.’’
Brad Miller just texted, he wants to go, too.
The Mavericks are optimistic about Kaman. Through his entire career when he is healthy he is better than people expect — fundamentally solid and with a soft touch, plus he can pass. Fans shake their head that he was an All-Star but the Clippers ran their offense through him in the post that half season running up to that game and it worked well. He’s better than you think, but with the caveat of “when healthy.”
Which is more than we can say for some deer pretty soon when Chris and Dirk go hunting.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49