Oct 11, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
LeBron James — still really good at that basketball thing.
While you were sleeping or just not paying attention, the Hear beat the Clippers 94-80 in Beijing. The real news out of this for Heat fans was that Dwyane Wade and his balky knee were back on the court for 23 minutes (it was an up-and-down performance, but him being back is the story). The game wasn’t as close as the final score suggested.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30