Oct 11, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
LeBron James — still really good at that basketball thing.
While you were sleeping or just not paying attention, the Hear beat the Clippers 94-80 in Beijing. The real news out of this for Heat fans was that Dwyane Wade and his balky knee were back on the court for 23 minutes (it was an up-and-down performance, but him being back is the story). The game wasn’t as close as the final score suggested.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17