Oct 11, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
LeBron James — still really good at that basketball thing.
While you were sleeping or just not paying attention, the Hear beat the Clippers 94-80 in Beijing. The real news out of this for Heat fans was that Dwyane Wade and his balky knee were back on the court for 23 minutes (it was an up-and-down performance, but him being back is the story). The game wasn’t as close as the final score suggested.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7