Oct 11, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
LeBron James — still really good at that basketball thing.
While you were sleeping or just not paying attention, the Hear beat the Clippers 94-80 in Beijing. The real news out of this for Heat fans was that Dwyane Wade and his balky knee were back on the court for 23 minutes (it was an up-and-down performance, but him being back is the story). The game wasn’t as close as the final score suggested.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2