Oct 11, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
LeBron James — still really good at that basketball thing.
While you were sleeping or just not paying attention, the Hear beat the Clippers 94-80 in Beijing. The real news out of this for Heat fans was that Dwyane Wade and his balky knee were back on the court for 23 minutes (it was an up-and-down performance, but him being back is the story). The game wasn’t as close as the final score suggested.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5