Oct 10, 2012, 12:50 AM EST
Generally, I would not say a seventh grader is better than you at anything, save maybe Lego Star Wars for the Wii, but this is the exception.
Meet Bol Bol, son of NBA player Manute Bol — he is a 6’5″ seventh grader already catching the eye of recruiters (which is a little disturbing but different topic). The video above shows some shooting range and touch for the kid — apparently more than his dad, who was Manute hit 20 of 91 attempts from in the 1988-89 season when Don Nelson decided to have Bol as the big stretching the floor in Golden State. The younger Bol certainly seems more fluid athletically than his father.
CSNBayArea.com found the video and also found a recruiting Web site that has Bol Bol as the likely kid at the top of the class of 2018. Again, I find it disturbing that somebody is tracking that. But then again, I’m running the video…
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31