Oct 10, 2012, 12:50 AM EST
Generally, I would not say a seventh grader is better than you at anything, save maybe Lego Star Wars for the Wii, but this is the exception.
Meet Bol Bol, son of NBA player Manute Bol — he is a 6’5″ seventh grader already catching the eye of recruiters (which is a little disturbing but different topic). The video above shows some shooting range and touch for the kid — apparently more than his dad, who was Manute hit 20 of 91 attempts from in the 1988-89 season when Don Nelson decided to have Bol as the big stretching the floor in Golden State. The younger Bol certainly seems more fluid athletically than his father.
CSNBayArea.com found the video and also found a recruiting Web site that has Bol Bol as the likely kid at the top of the class of 2018. Again, I find it disturbing that somebody is tracking that. But then again, I’m running the video…
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42