Oct 10, 2012, 12:57 PM EST
The first dunk is nice, but get to the :16 mark of this video for the second dunk. That is where Kobe Bryant drives the lane and Antawn Jamison — not exactly the most feared defender in NBA history — is not about to slow down that train. The result is as you might expect.
Kobe looks pretty fresh coming off his Olympic summer. We’ll see if Mike Brown can keep his minutes down and keep it that way.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13