Oct 10, 2012, 12:57 PM EST
The first dunk is nice, but get to the :16 mark of this video for the second dunk. That is where Kobe Bryant drives the lane and Antawn Jamison — not exactly the most feared defender in NBA history — is not about to slow down that train. The result is as you might expect.
Kobe looks pretty fresh coming off his Olympic summer. We’ll see if Mike Brown can keep his minutes down and keep it that way.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15