Oct 10, 2012, 12:57 PM EST
The first dunk is nice, but get to the :16 mark of this video for the second dunk. That is where Kobe Bryant drives the lane and Antawn Jamison — not exactly the most feared defender in NBA history — is not about to slow down that train. The result is as you might expect.
Kobe looks pretty fresh coming off his Olympic summer. We’ll see if Mike Brown can keep his minutes down and keep it that way.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17