Oct 10, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Look at that bed to the right.
That is 6’1″ Jazz guard Mo Williams laying on Al Jefferson‘s bed (with the photo from Williams’ twitter account). I get that Jefferson is 6’10 (officially, he measured 6’8.5″ at the combine without shoes and I imagine he doesn’t sleep in shoes) but damn, that is one really big bed.
How many Al Jeffersons can you fit on a bed that size? Actually, I bet you could fit two Yao Mings. Or like 50 Nate Robinsons.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9