Oct 10, 2012, 1:43 PM EST
Look at that bed to the right.
That is 6’1″ Jazz guard Mo Williams laying on Al Jefferson‘s bed (with the photo from Williams’ twitter account). I get that Jefferson is 6’10 (officially, he measured 6’8.5″ at the combine without shoes and I imagine he doesn’t sleep in shoes) but damn, that is one really big bed.
How many Al Jeffersons can you fit on a bed that size? Actually, I bet you could fit two Yao Mings. Or like 50 Nate Robinsons.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Reports: Houston Rockets pull out of Asik trade talks, will keep him for now 0
- Report: Michael Jordan’s wife pregnant with twin girls 3
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) 23
- The Extra Pass: Golden State’s Elevator Screen plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Vintage Dwyane Wade sighting 2
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)