Oct 10, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Look at that bed to the right.
That is 6’1″ Jazz guard Mo Williams laying on Al Jefferson‘s bed (with the photo from Williams’ twitter account). I get that Jefferson is 6’10 (officially, he measured 6’8.5″ at the combine without shoes and I imagine he doesn’t sleep in shoes) but damn, that is one really big bed.
How many Al Jeffersons can you fit on a bed that size? Actually, I bet you could fit two Yao Mings. Or like 50 Nate Robinsons.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 5
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 16
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14