Oct 10, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Look at that bed to the right.
That is 6’1″ Jazz guard Mo Williams laying on Al Jefferson‘s bed (with the photo from Williams’ twitter account). I get that Jefferson is 6’10 (officially, he measured 6’8.5″ at the combine without shoes and I imagine he doesn’t sleep in shoes) but damn, that is one really big bed.
How many Al Jeffersons can you fit on a bed that size? Actually, I bet you could fit two Yao Mings. Or like 50 Nate Robinsons.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15