Oct 10, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
Well, this is less than ideal for a Warriors team dreaming of the playoffs but with almost no margin for error.
“Just running, dunking, cutting … those are the main three things that I have problems with and I’m starting to respond well to that. But there’s still some tightness when it gets fatigued and that’s the main problem. It gets fatigued and my running pattern changes a little bit and that’s going to cause some problems. Otherwise, short bursts of 30- and 40-minute sessions are great and I’m doing well.”
Oh, just running, dunking and cutting. Well, at least those aren’t things one does in basketball all that often.
He’s got a few weeks and he might still make it back for opening night (Oct. 31 in Phoenix) but he knows the season is a marathon and he needs to be right when he returns, not race back just to be back.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 7
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10