Oct 9, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
This is not an all-time classic or anything, but for a rookie making a play on a long-time veteran it’s pretty good. This is Warriors rookie Harrison Barnes throwing it down on Al Jefferson (who was late on the rotation but in part because Paul Millsap did nothing to slow Barnes coming off the pick, that reach was sad) from Monday night.
If you’re looking for a live dark horse in the Rookie of the Year race, Barnes is a good call. His game translates well to the NBA, he’s going to get a lot of opportunities and touches with Golden State, and it’s a team that could have some success this season. Expect a couple monster nights from him.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48