Oct 9, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
This is not an all-time classic or anything, but for a rookie making a play on a long-time veteran it’s pretty good. This is Warriors rookie Harrison Barnes throwing it down on Al Jefferson (who was late on the rotation but in part because Paul Millsap did nothing to slow Barnes coming off the pick, that reach was sad) from Monday night.
If you’re looking for a live dark horse in the Rookie of the Year race, Barnes is a good call. His game translates well to the NBA, he’s going to get a lot of opportunities and touches with Golden State, and it’s a team that could have some success this season. Expect a couple monster nights from him.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 6
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 35
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22