Oct 9, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
It’s pretty easy to make your first choice if you have one of the top two picks in your fantasy draft (LeBron James and Kevin Durant), but like building any team its the next choices that will really determine how you do. So, we’re here to help.
Above in a Rotoworld video Kay Adams and Matt Stroup breakdown the top 10 picks in the draft.
After that, you need to be reading and using the Rotoworld Draft Guide (put together in large part by man Steve Alexander). If you are a serious fantasy player, you should be checking out Rotoworld all the time to keep up with injuries and trends.
We’re just trying to help, since your going to spend half your workday soon trying to get ready for your fantasy draft. Of course, if anybody from 30 Rock is reading this, we at PBT would never do that. Nope. Not at all. Always working hard here.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 0
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48