Oct 9, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
It’s pretty easy to make your first choice if you have one of the top two picks in your fantasy draft (LeBron James and Kevin Durant), but like building any team its the next choices that will really determine how you do. So, we’re here to help.
Above in a Rotoworld video Kay Adams and Matt Stroup breakdown the top 10 picks in the draft.
After that, you need to be reading and using the Rotoworld Draft Guide (put together in large part by man Steve Alexander). If you are a serious fantasy player, you should be checking out Rotoworld all the time to keep up with injuries and trends.
We’re just trying to help, since your going to spend half your workday soon trying to get ready for your fantasy draft. Of course, if anybody from 30 Rock is reading this, we at PBT would never do that. Nope. Not at all. Always working hard here.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65