Oct 9, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
It’s pretty easy to make your first choice if you have one of the top two picks in your fantasy draft (LeBron James and Kevin Durant), but like building any team its the next choices that will really determine how you do. So, we’re here to help.
Above in a Rotoworld video Kay Adams and Matt Stroup breakdown the top 10 picks in the draft.
After that, you need to be reading and using the Rotoworld Draft Guide (put together in large part by man Steve Alexander). If you are a serious fantasy player, you should be checking out Rotoworld all the time to keep up with injuries and trends.
We’re just trying to help, since your going to spend half your workday soon trying to get ready for your fantasy draft. Of course, if anybody from 30 Rock is reading this, we at PBT would never do that. Nope. Not at all. Always working hard here.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 6
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4