Oct 9, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
There are a lot of changes in Philadelphia, but Andrew Bynum is at the hub of them all.
But so far this season, while the Sixers have spirited practices with players fighting for positions and minutes, Bynum has been on the sideline. He ended up with a bone bruise from the knee procedure he had done in Germany (the Orthokine/Kobe treatment) and the Sixers are being cautious bringing him in.
But he says he’s getting better. From CSNPhilly.com.
“I feel pretty good and I am definitely getting better,” Bynum said. “I just really have been trying to get down the offense because it is brand new….
“I think if all the beans were on the table, I would be out there,” Bynum said, to help define the status of his injury.”
Bynum said all the right things about wanting to be on the floor with his teammates. Expect to see him in practice and a couple of preseason games the final weeks before the season. Which has always been the schedule.
The Sixers have big plans this season and they do not really involve games in mid-October. So they can be patient.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10