Oct 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
We’re not going to base predictions about June games based on a couple preseason games against European teams, but I have to say this:
Rajon Rondo has looked really good so far.
He has looked like the team’s offensive leader, his jump shot looks steadier, and he looks like a guy capable of helping the Celtics generate more points than they did last season. As this little bit of evidence, notice the nifty pass to new Celtic Courtney Lee for the dunk.
For those who enjoy irony, watch this clip and see an NBA team getting an easy bucket on a cut to the basket off the ball against a Euro team.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 3
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 18
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7