Oct 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
We’re not going to base predictions about June games based on a couple preseason games against European teams, but I have to say this:
Rajon Rondo has looked really good so far.
He has looked like the team’s offensive leader, his jump shot looks steadier, and he looks like a guy capable of helping the Celtics generate more points than they did last season. As this little bit of evidence, notice the nifty pass to new Celtic Courtney Lee for the dunk.
For those who enjoy irony, watch this clip and see an NBA team getting an easy bucket on a cut to the basket off the ball against a Euro team.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 8
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20