Oct 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
We’re not going to base predictions about June games based on a couple preseason games against European teams, but I have to say this:
Rajon Rondo has looked really good so far.
He has looked like the team’s offensive leader, his jump shot looks steadier, and he looks like a guy capable of helping the Celtics generate more points than they did last season. As this little bit of evidence, notice the nifty pass to new Celtic Courtney Lee for the dunk.
For those who enjoy irony, watch this clip and see an NBA team getting an easy bucket on a cut to the basket off the ball against a Euro team.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4