Oct 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
We’re not going to base predictions about June games based on a couple preseason games against European teams, but I have to say this:
Rajon Rondo has looked really good so far.
He has looked like the team’s offensive leader, his jump shot looks steadier, and he looks like a guy capable of helping the Celtics generate more points than they did last season. As this little bit of evidence, notice the nifty pass to new Celtic Courtney Lee for the dunk.
For those who enjoy irony, watch this clip and see an NBA team getting an easy bucket on a cut to the basket off the ball against a Euro team.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9