Oct 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
We’re not going to base predictions about June games based on a couple preseason games against European teams, but I have to say this:
Rajon Rondo has looked really good so far.
He has looked like the team’s offensive leader, his jump shot looks steadier, and he looks like a guy capable of helping the Celtics generate more points than they did last season. As this little bit of evidence, notice the nifty pass to new Celtic Courtney Lee for the dunk.
For those who enjoy irony, watch this clip and see an NBA team getting an easy bucket on a cut to the basket off the ball against a Euro team.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3