Oct 8, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
The Jazz make their rookies do a dance-off at their team scrimmage every year, kind of a tradition. And usually a great source of video hilarity. But they didn’t do it last year, another of the many sad casualties of the lockout.
So it’s back and this time first and second year players had to perform. The highlight of this video is Enes Kanter… and we are using the word highlight loosely. I’m hesitant to discuss another man’s dancing skills (pot, meet kettle) but in this case, well, he’s not really good. Which means we had to run it.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for the video.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 1
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 11
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30