Oct 8, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
The Jazz make their rookies do a dance-off at their team scrimmage every year, kind of a tradition. And usually a great source of video hilarity. But they didn’t do it last year, another of the many sad casualties of the lockout.
So it’s back and this time first and second year players had to perform. The highlight of this video is Enes Kanter… and we are using the word highlight loosely. I’m hesitant to discuss another man’s dancing skills (pot, meet kettle) but in this case, well, he’s not really good. Which means we had to run it.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for the video.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)