Oct 8, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
The Jazz make their rookies do a dance-off at their team scrimmage every year, kind of a tradition. And usually a great source of video hilarity. But they didn’t do it last year, another of the many sad casualties of the lockout.
So it’s back and this time first and second year players had to perform. The highlight of this video is Enes Kanter… and we are using the word highlight loosely. I’m hesitant to discuss another man’s dancing skills (pot, meet kettle) but in this case, well, he’s not really good. Which means we had to run it.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for the video.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1