Oct 8, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
The Jazz make their rookies do a dance-off at their team scrimmage every year, kind of a tradition. And usually a great source of video hilarity. But they didn’t do it last year, another of the many sad casualties of the lockout.
So it’s back and this time first and second year players had to perform. The highlight of this video is Enes Kanter… and we are using the word highlight loosely. I’m hesitant to discuss another man’s dancing skills (pot, meet kettle) but in this case, well, he’s not really good. Which means we had to run it.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for the video.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6