Oct 8, 2012, 4:41 PM EDT
It’s really not what Nash did best in this game.
What Nash did well is something the Lakers have not done consistently in recent years — quick ball movement from the strong to weak side. Skip passes. Early in the game Nash drove into the lane and kicked out to Kobe Bryant for an open three. On more than one occasion he skipped the ball as soon as the defense started to over-commit to him and the ball side. While Kobe tended to dribble a lot to draw a defense to him then sometimes made that pass later in the clock, Nash showed no hesitation.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 4
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 14