Oct 6, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Rodrigue Beaubois injured his ankle in the third quarter of the Mavericks’ exhibition matchup Saturday against Alba Berlin in Berlin, Germany. Beaubois came down wrong trying to defend on a drive and just buckled. Video courtesy of Eye on Basketball:
Beaubois has had injuries derail his potential the last few years, and it was thought with the backcourt changes this summer, even with the addition of O.J. Mayo and Darren Collison that he would have more chances for playing time. Luckily, this doesn’t look like anything worse than a pretty bad ankle sprain, but we’ll keep you updated on any further developments or tests. It was the Mavericks’ first preseason game of the 2013 season.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5