Oct 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
It’s not that serious, nothing that would likely cause a player to miss more than a game in the regular season. However, in the preseason teams tend to be more cautious.
These things linger if not allowed to fully heal, but there is no reason to push him back in the preseason.
A couple other notes from Cooney out of the scrimmage — Evan Turner was attacking the rim with more power and less finesse, and Jrue Holiday looked like the star. Pair that kind of wing production with Andrew Bynum when he gets back and it’s going to be a fun year to watch the Sixers.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 0
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 4
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 20
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)