Oct 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
It’s not that serious, nothing that would likely cause a player to miss more than a game in the regular season. However, in the preseason teams tend to be more cautious.
These things linger if not allowed to fully heal, but there is no reason to push him back in the preseason.
A couple other notes from Cooney out of the scrimmage — Evan Turner was attacking the rim with more power and less finesse, and Jrue Holiday looked like the star. Pair that kind of wing production with Andrew Bynum when he gets back and it’s going to be a fun year to watch the Sixers.
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 9
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 2
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 45
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23