Oct 5, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
It’s not that serious, nothing that would likely cause a player to miss more than a game in the regular season. However, in the preseason teams tend to be more cautious.
These things linger if not allowed to fully heal, but there is no reason to push him back in the preseason.
A couple other notes from Cooney out of the scrimmage — Evan Turner was attacking the rim with more power and less finesse, and Jrue Holiday looked like the star. Pair that kind of wing production with Andrew Bynum when he gets back and it’s going to be a fun year to watch the Sixers.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30