Oct 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
In case you missed the news, Memphis native Anfernee “Penny” Hardaway is about to become a minority owner of the Grizzlies (along with Peyton Manning and Justin Timberlake).
Consider this a reminder that there was a time when the four-time All-Star and Shaq partner in Orlando could just flat out ball.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 6
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 8
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8