Oct 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
In case you missed the news, Memphis native Anfernee “Penny” Hardaway is about to become a minority owner of the Grizzlies (along with Peyton Manning and Justin Timberlake).
Consider this a reminder that there was a time when the four-time All-Star and Shaq partner in Orlando could just flat out ball.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 6
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20