Oct 4, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Today is Derrick Rose‘s 24th birthday, and adidas is helping him celebrate by officially releasing his signature shoe, the D Rose 3. They also dropped the latest episode in The Return series, with this one continuing to focus on Rose’s rehabilitation while including a behind-the-scenes look at what went into filming the TV spot.
The series has been excellent to this point, and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes as the season approaches. Seeing all the hard work Rose is putting into coming back is inspiring, and we all want the same thing: to see him back on the court at full strength as soon as possible.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14