Oct 4, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Today is Derrick Rose‘s 24th birthday, and adidas is helping him celebrate by officially releasing his signature shoe, the D Rose 3. They also dropped the latest episode in The Return series, with this one continuing to focus on Rose’s rehabilitation while including a behind-the-scenes look at what went into filming the TV spot.
The series has been excellent to this point, and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes as the season approaches. Seeing all the hard work Rose is putting into coming back is inspiring, and we all want the same thing: to see him back on the court at full strength as soon as possible.
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 1
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50