Oct 4, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Today is Derrick Rose‘s 24th birthday, and adidas is helping him celebrate by officially releasing his signature shoe, the D Rose 3. They also dropped the latest episode in The Return series, with this one continuing to focus on Rose’s rehabilitation while including a behind-the-scenes look at what went into filming the TV spot.
The series has been excellent to this point, and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes as the season approaches. Seeing all the hard work Rose is putting into coming back is inspiring, and we all want the same thing: to see him back on the court at full strength as soon as possible.
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 0
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13