Oct 4, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Today is Derrick Rose‘s 24th birthday, and adidas is helping him celebrate by officially releasing his signature shoe, the D Rose 3. They also dropped the latest episode in The Return series, with this one continuing to focus on Rose’s rehabilitation while including a behind-the-scenes look at what went into filming the TV spot.
The series has been excellent to this point, and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes as the season approaches. Seeing all the hard work Rose is putting into coming back is inspiring, and we all want the same thing: to see him back on the court at full strength as soon as possible.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23