Oct 4, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Today is Derrick Rose‘s 24th birthday, and adidas is helping him celebrate by officially releasing his signature shoe, the D Rose 3. They also dropped the latest episode in The Return series, with this one continuing to focus on Rose’s rehabilitation while including a behind-the-scenes look at what went into filming the TV spot.
The series has been excellent to this point, and it’ll be interesting to see where it goes as the season approaches. Seeing all the hard work Rose is putting into coming back is inspiring, and we all want the same thing: to see him back on the court at full strength as soon as possible.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7