Oct 3, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
Lakers fans having a flashback to Andrew Bynum… well, Howard took two more more threes than Bynum in games last season and missed all of them. He is 0-21 the past three seasons. (How many of those are end-of-quarter heaves from beyond halfcourt I don’t know.) So, go ahead and have flashbacks if you want.
What would worry me is if Goudelock didn’t win.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 5
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48