Video: Dwight Howard shooting threes… does he think he’s Bynum?

Oct 3, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT

Just a fun little video of Dwight Howard in a three-point shooting contest with Laker reserve (if he can make the roster again) Andrew Goudelock.

Lakers fans having a flashback to Andrew Bynum… well, Howard took two more more threes than Bynum in games last season and missed all of them. He is 0-21 the past three seasons. (How many of those are end-of-quarter heaves from beyond halfcourt I don’t know.) So, go ahead and have flashbacks if you want.

What would worry me is if Goudelock didn’t win.

Hat tip to Sportando.

1. phx1311 - Oct 3, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Dwight is a giant waste of space. I dont know if Bynum truly is the better player but i rather have him on my side then this clown.

2. lakerluver - Oct 3, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Dude, stfu!! You phony mf’ers make me want to puke!! You know darn well if your lame arse favorite team could get this defense playing, rebound grabbing, slam dunking basketball savant you would be 1st in line to purchase a brand new Howard 12 jersey AND purchase season tkts!!! GO LAKERS, Baby!!!

• donivantrip - Oct 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Do you have some sort of OCD disorder? Stop writing the lakers in caps you moron

• cosanostra71 - Oct 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Love it. Gonna start referring to them as the LAKERS.

3. paulhargis53 - Oct 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Do you guys believe that lakerluver is actually a 38 year old man?

He is. You also need to realize that he is,a buffoon.
    Type lakerluver + probasketballtalj into google. Here you will see where he goes from not wanting DH on the team, to what he posted above.

He’s the most homeristic, loudmouth, know nothing on the site.
    He’s the guy you want to kick the crap outvof at the bar.

He doesn’t know thing one about the sport. He also has an unhealthy love for Kobe and the gang. REAL unhealthy…

• cosanostra71 - Oct 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

IMO it’s more healthy to have a love for a professional basketball team than it is to have an unhealthy obsession with an anonymous internet commenter.

4. lakerluver - Oct 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Greatness merits all caps, thus, GO LAKERS!!!

5. lakerluver - Oct 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM

First of all, @paulhargis5’3″, I don’t hang out at bars. And if I did it certainly wouldn’t be the “type” you go to. Secondly, I have always made my feelings clear about Howard joining the LAKERS. I said the LAKERS didn’t necessarily need him but we want him. Anyone who says they wouldn’t take him on their team is either a liar or a fool. Dwight is perfect for the LAKERS! Lastly, please stop stalking me!! Does anyone out there know if its possible to take out a PPO on a online lunatic stalker?!!

• manchestermiracle - Oct 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Aren’t you the one telling us not to respond to that douchebag? C’mon, take your own advice.

6. paulhargis53 - Oct 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM

You not going to bars strikes tour last reasonable hope for your postings. I was thinking you may be a functioning alcoholic. It would explain your inane postings. You wouldn’t last in the “type” of bars I go to. There’s lots of Harleys around. I’m sure the type of bars you go to frown upon women, unless they’re into other women.
    As I said, one only has to type in your name to find out what a liar you are.

As for the “stalking” aspect~ I’m free to post on any story on here that I like. If you post something ignorant, I have every right to post something back. Crying to people is just a typical candy-ass response from you. Dude, just IGNORE me, its that simple. Why can’t you do that? If I’m such a big idiot according to you, why would you care what I say? Why do you keep playing into it?

7. lakerluver - Oct 3, 2012 at 11:58 PM

@manchestermiracle, thanks, dude, you’re 100% correct.
    @cosanostra71, thanks, bro, I’ve been saying the same thing for awhile now.

8. paulhargis53 - Oct 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

It’s not an obsession at all for me.
    I read articles and comments on this site everyday. Just like everyone else does. It is my right to comment on something as I see fit.
    I tell you what guys, when lakerluver stops making absurdly stupid comments, I will stop responding to him. That isn’t ever going to happen.
    He invites criticism. How you guys defend this over the top nitwit is beyond me. He gives Lakers fans a bad name.

Nope, not obsessed at all, its a timewaster at work.

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches