Oct 3, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
Lakers fans having a flashback to Andrew Bynum… well, Howard took two more more threes than Bynum in games last season and missed all of them. He is 0-21 the past three seasons. (How many of those are end-of-quarter heaves from beyond halfcourt I don’t know.) So, go ahead and have flashbacks if you want.
What would worry me is if Goudelock didn’t win.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 10
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 15
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 19