Oct 3, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
Lakers fans having a flashback to Andrew Bynum… well, Howard took two more more threes than Bynum in games last season and missed all of them. He is 0-21 the past three seasons. (How many of those are end-of-quarter heaves from beyond halfcourt I don’t know.) So, go ahead and have flashbacks if you want.
What would worry me is if Goudelock didn’t win.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13