Oct 3, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
Lakers fans having a flashback to Andrew Bynum… well, Howard took two more more threes than Bynum in games last season and missed all of them. He is 0-21 the past three seasons. (How many of those are end-of-quarter heaves from beyond halfcourt I don’t know.) So, go ahead and have flashbacks if you want.
What would worry me is if Goudelock didn’t win.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 15
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 56
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20