Oct 3, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
That’s funny stuff.
Jason Terry is taking to Boston and its fans in a way we haven’t seen since… well Shaq, but not a lot of people before them. He seems to really love being a Celtic and being in Bean Town.
We’ll see how all that plays out on the court.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 0
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 28
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 5
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11