Oct 2, 2012, 8:40 AM EST
Justin Bieber vs. Team USA? Well, never say never.
Bieber, the idol of tween girls everywhere, is a big hoops fan, is a regular at Lakers games and he’s played in the celelbrity games All-Star weekend — and acquitted himself better than I wanted to give him credit for.
But against Team USA? That only happens in NBA 2K13, as the video above shows. Personally, I enjoyed the first half of the video more than the second (when Beiber starts to make plays, as if that would happen).
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)