Oct 2, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Right now, teams are going to be very, very cautious with star players. Guys are going to miss training camp days for things they wouldn’t blink of playing through during the season.
Chris Bosh was held out of practice by coach Erik Spoelstra, with Spoelstra saying Bosh had soreness in his knee.
Of sitting out Tuesday, Bosh said, “Just training camp legs, just getting really back, acclimated.”
It’s probably nothing. But it’s something to watch.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29