Oct 2, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Right now, teams are going to be very, very cautious with star players. Guys are going to miss training camp days for things they wouldn’t blink of playing through during the season.
Chris Bosh was held out of practice by coach Erik Spoelstra, with Spoelstra saying Bosh had soreness in his knee.
Of sitting out Tuesday, Bosh said, “Just training camp legs, just getting really back, acclimated.”
It’s probably nothing. But it’s something to watch.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 40
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23