Oct 2, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Right now, teams are going to be very, very cautious with star players. Guys are going to miss training camp days for things they wouldn’t blink of playing through during the season.
Chris Bosh was held out of practice by coach Erik Spoelstra, with Spoelstra saying Bosh had soreness in his knee.
Of sitting out Tuesday, Bosh said, “Just training camp legs, just getting really back, acclimated.”
It’s probably nothing. But it’s something to watch.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10