Oct 2, 2012, 1:43 PM EDT
Right now, teams are going to be very, very cautious with star players. Guys are going to miss training camp days for things they wouldn’t blink of playing through during the season.
Chris Bosh was held out of practice by coach Erik Spoelstra, with Spoelstra saying Bosh had soreness in his knee.
Of sitting out Tuesday, Bosh said, “Just training camp legs, just getting really back, acclimated.”
It’s probably nothing. But it’s something to watch.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3