Oct 1, 2012, 8:23 AM EST
Allen’s reaction? Whatever KG. It wasn’t quite a shrug, but pretty close.
As tends to happen with these kind of little media tit-for-tats, a team leader is asked about it. In this case Dwyane Wade, and he was was good with Allen and KG not talking and making nice. From Brian Windhorst at ESPN’s Heat Index.
“(Garnett) doesn’t need to be talking to our team anyway, so it’s all good,” Dwyane Wade said. “(Allen) doesn’t look too bad in a Heat uniform. At first it was weird but now I’m getting used to it.”
If Allen gets healthy — he’s not there yet — and starts knocking down open threes, it will not feel weird at all to Allen.
For me, I don’t want the Heat and Celtics liking each other. I want a little hate. It will make this season more fun.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54