Oct 1, 2012, 8:23 AM EST
Allen’s reaction? Whatever KG. It wasn’t quite a shrug, but pretty close.
As tends to happen with these kind of little media tit-for-tats, a team leader is asked about it. In this case Dwyane Wade, and he was was good with Allen and KG not talking and making nice. From Brian Windhorst at ESPN’s Heat Index.
“(Garnett) doesn’t need to be talking to our team anyway, so it’s all good,” Dwyane Wade said. “(Allen) doesn’t look too bad in a Heat uniform. At first it was weird but now I’m getting used to it.”
If Allen gets healthy — he’s not there yet — and starts knocking down open threes, it will not feel weird at all to Allen.
For me, I don’t want the Heat and Celtics liking each other. I want a little hate. It will make this season more fun.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 1
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)