Oct 1, 2012, 4:16 PM EDT
Chris Bosh wants to be known as “random guy.”
Rather, Bosh said he was watching film of the Heat’s positionless offense — where anybody can step into any of the five roles on the floor — and he thought he was scoring from random places on the floor. Here’s his quote, via the Miami Herald (hat tip to SLAM).
“I’m still getting used to the offense,” Bosh said. “I always watching film to see what I should have done and what I could have done. What I can do better. Where my shots can from. Because I’m the random guy. I don’t get any plays called for me, but the public will never know that.”
I kind of like it, because Random Guy has a nice double meaning for bosh.
But no, you do not get to nickname yourself. Random Guy must be rejected. He can call himself whatever he wants, but we can’t pick it up.
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10