Oct 1, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
“It’s true that they have said that I’m an important player for them this season, because they have thought of me like that from the beginning. However, Bryan (Colangelo, Raptors GM) has said that I’m a candidate to be traded because I have a big contract and it’s my last year. They have talked about this more than anything else.”
Calderon played well for Toronto last season and if he looks good this year it will increase his trade value. He’s going to get minutes, but if you see a sudden jump in minutes (outside of an injury to Lowry) it’s a hint a trade is coming because he is being showcased.
Just keep an eye on him, a move is coming.
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- Reports: Jason Kidd finalizes deal, will be Nets new coach (62)
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record