Oct 1, 2012, 10:28 AM EST
“It’s true that they have said that I’m an important player for them this season, because they have thought of me like that from the beginning. However, Bryan (Colangelo, Raptors GM) has said that I’m a candidate to be traded because I have a big contract and it’s my last year. They have talked about this more than anything else.”
Calderon played well for Toronto last season and if he looks good this year it will increase his trade value. He’s going to get minutes, but if you see a sudden jump in minutes (outside of an injury to Lowry) it’s a hint a trade is coming because he is being showcased.
Just keep an eye on him, a move is coming.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 0
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 4
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 20
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)