Oct 1, 2012, 10:28 AM EST
“It’s true that they have said that I’m an important player for them this season, because they have thought of me like that from the beginning. However, Bryan (Colangelo, Raptors GM) has said that I’m a candidate to be traded because I have a big contract and it’s my last year. They have talked about this more than anything else.”
Calderon played well for Toronto last season and if he looks good this year it will increase his trade value. He’s going to get minutes, but if you see a sudden jump in minutes (outside of an injury to Lowry) it’s a hint a trade is coming because he is being showcased.
Just keep an eye on him, a move is coming.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 0
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 1
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 7
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)