Sep 29, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
But he also had a great answer to a Dikembe Mutombo question:
When Dikembe Mutumbo would speak to you, would you sometimes just nod and say yes?
Morey: Yes. And then I would ask him to follow up with a txt of what he wants on one of the 4 cell phones he always carried.
And anyone who has interviewed Mutombo was just nodding.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 33
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 35
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 16
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26