Sep 29, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
But he also had a great answer to a Dikembe Mutombo question:
When Dikembe Mutumbo would speak to you, would you sometimes just nod and say yes?
Morey: Yes. And then I would ask him to follow up with a txt of what he wants on one of the 4 cell phones he always carried.
And anyone who has interviewed Mutombo was just nodding.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12