Sep 28, 2012, 5:26 PM EST
“I don’t have Ray’s number anymore. I’m not trying to communicate with him.”
Allen took less money to become part of the Miami Heat machine this season after being part of the championship “big three” era in Boston, something that happened for a variety of reasons (the rise of Avery Bradley, the rise of Rajon Rondo…).
KG is an old-school competitor. Not friends on or off the court with the enemy. So, sorry Ray. You are dead to him.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 15
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 17
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30