Sep 28, 2012, 5:26 PM EDT
“I don’t have Ray’s number anymore. I’m not trying to communicate with him.”
Allen took less money to become part of the Miami Heat machine this season after being part of the championship “big three” era in Boston, something that happened for a variety of reasons (the rise of Avery Bradley, the rise of Rajon Rondo…).
KG is an old-school competitor. Not friends on or off the court with the enemy. So, sorry Ray. You are dead to him.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20