Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
LeBron James gets compared to Michael Jordan based on accomplishments. Jordan is the gold standard.
But they are very different players. Jordan was a scorer like none other, but LeBron is more like Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson — they can score but they are all-around playmakers. And LeBron has been a passer since high school.
Enjoy, and know that a week from now we will have actual NBA basketball games to watch.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61