Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
LeBron James gets compared to Michael Jordan based on accomplishments. Jordan is the gold standard.
But they are very different players. Jordan was a scorer like none other, but LeBron is more like Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson — they can score but they are all-around playmakers. And LeBron has been a passer since high school.
Enjoy, and know that a week from now we will have actual NBA basketball games to watch.
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 0
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 4
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 2
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 6
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)