Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
LeBron James gets compared to Michael Jordan based on accomplishments. Jordan is the gold standard.
But they are very different players. Jordan was a scorer like none other, but LeBron is more like Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson — they can score but they are all-around playmakers. And LeBron has been a passer since high school.
Enjoy, and know that a week from now we will have actual NBA basketball games to watch.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16