Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
LeBron James gets compared to Michael Jordan based on accomplishments. Jordan is the gold standard.
But they are very different players. Jordan was a scorer like none other, but LeBron is more like Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson — they can score but they are all-around playmakers. And LeBron has been a passer since high school.
Enjoy, and know that a week from now we will have actual NBA basketball games to watch.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9