Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
LeBron James gets compared to Michael Jordan based on accomplishments. Jordan is the gold standard.
But they are very different players. Jordan was a scorer like none other, but LeBron is more like Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson — they can score but they are all-around playmakers. And LeBron has been a passer since high school.
Enjoy, and know that a week from now we will have actual NBA basketball games to watch.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 26
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15