Sep 27, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
She should have asked John Wall.
Dancing is a big part of the Ellen show. Newly minted Laker Dwight Howard was on the show towering over the other guests and was teaching Ellen how to Dougie, so she could be hip in 2010. Well, at least they weren’t going Gangnam style, it could have been worse.
You think Howard is going to like the perks and attention of being a Laker? Exactly. Sure he’ll leave after his season.
Hat tip to Hoopshype.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 43
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4