Sep 27, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
She should have asked John Wall.
Dancing is a big part of the Ellen show. Newly minted Laker Dwight Howard was on the show towering over the other guests and was teaching Ellen how to Dougie, so she could be hip in 2010. Well, at least they weren’t going Gangnam style, it could have been worse.
You think Howard is going to like the perks and attention of being a Laker? Exactly. Sure he’ll leave after his season.
Hat tip to Hoopshype.
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 11
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)