Sep 27, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
She should have asked John Wall.
Dancing is a big part of the Ellen show. Newly minted Laker Dwight Howard was on the show towering over the other guests and was teaching Ellen how to Dougie, so she could be hip in 2010. Well, at least they weren’t going Gangnam style, it could have been worse.
You think Howard is going to like the perks and attention of being a Laker? Exactly. Sure he’ll leave after his season.
Hat tip to Hoopshype.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1