Sep 27, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
She should have asked John Wall.
Dancing is a big part of the Ellen show. Newly minted Laker Dwight Howard was on the show towering over the other guests and was teaching Ellen how to Dougie, so she could be hip in 2010. Well, at least they weren’t going Gangnam style, it could have been worse.
You think Howard is going to like the perks and attention of being a Laker? Exactly. Sure he’ll leave after his season.
Hat tip to Hoopshype.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65