Sep 27, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
She should have asked John Wall.
Dancing is a big part of the Ellen show. Newly minted Laker Dwight Howard was on the show towering over the other guests and was teaching Ellen how to Dougie, so she could be hip in 2010. Well, at least they weren’t going Gangnam style, it could have been worse.
You think Howard is going to like the perks and attention of being a Laker? Exactly. Sure he’ll leave after his season.
Hat tip to Hoopshype.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12