Sep 27, 2012, 9:02 PM EST
It was so much fun yesterday, let’s do it again (can you tell it’s the deadest part of the off-season?) Here is more video from our Lakers friends of Dwight Howard working out at the team facilities.
I see some post moves and… free throws? Well, good. If he could raise his percentage up to 51% that would be a nice help for the Lakers. (Among the things I look forward to this year is the look on Kobe’s face when hack-a-Howard starts.)
Aside that, not much to read into it other than he is working out. But not so hard that he doesn’t have time to Dougie on Ellen.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 58
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7