Sep 27, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
It was so much fun yesterday, let’s do it again (can you tell it’s the deadest part of the off-season?) Here is more video from our Lakers friends of Dwight Howard working out at the team facilities.
I see some post moves and… free throws? Well, good. If he could raise his percentage up to 51% that would be a nice help for the Lakers. (Among the things I look forward to this year is the look on Kobe’s face when hack-a-Howard starts.)
Aside that, not much to read into it other than he is working out. But not so hard that he doesn’t have time to Dougie on Ellen.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47