Sep 27, 2012, 9:02 PM EST
It was so much fun yesterday, let’s do it again (can you tell it’s the deadest part of the off-season?) Here is more video from our Lakers friends of Dwight Howard working out at the team facilities.
I see some post moves and… free throws? Well, good. If he could raise his percentage up to 51% that would be a nice help for the Lakers. (Among the things I look forward to this year is the look on Kobe’s face when hack-a-Howard starts.)
Aside that, not much to read into it other than he is working out. But not so hard that he doesn’t have time to Dougie on Ellen.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17