Sep 27, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
It was so much fun yesterday, let’s do it again (can you tell it’s the deadest part of the off-season?) Here is more video from our Lakers friends of Dwight Howard working out at the team facilities.
I see some post moves and… free throws? Well, good. If he could raise his percentage up to 51% that would be a nice help for the Lakers. (Among the things I look forward to this year is the look on Kobe’s face when hack-a-Howard starts.)
Aside that, not much to read into it other than he is working out. But not so hard that he doesn’t have time to Dougie on Ellen.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 0
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 16
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2