Sep 27, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
It was so much fun yesterday, let’s do it again (can you tell it’s the deadest part of the off-season?) Here is more video from our Lakers friends of Dwight Howard working out at the team facilities.
I see some post moves and… free throws? Well, good. If he could raise his percentage up to 51% that would be a nice help for the Lakers. (Among the things I look forward to this year is the look on Kobe’s face when hack-a-Howard starts.)
Aside that, not much to read into it other than he is working out. But not so hard that he doesn’t have time to Dougie on Ellen.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 15
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70