Sep 27, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
So you think you can dance?
Apparently the two best players of the Bulls dynasty period in the 1990s do.
Monday night there was a surprise 47th birthday party for Scottie Pippen in Chicago and Michael Jordan was there, according to the New York Post. There were also plenty of people you’d expect — “World Wide Wes,” a Riensdorf — and then there was Nazr Mohammed.
But the best part was at the end, according to the Post.
Sources told us the fun night ended with a dance-off between Jordan and Pippen to the Trey Songz and Fabolous song, “Say Ahh.”
Oh, how I wish there was video of that… actually, maybe not.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 28
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25