Sep 27, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
So you think you can dance?
Apparently the two best players of the Bulls dynasty period in the 1990s do.
Monday night there was a surprise 47th birthday party for Scottie Pippen in Chicago and Michael Jordan was there, according to the New York Post. There were also plenty of people you’d expect — “World Wide Wes,” a Riensdorf — and then there was Nazr Mohammed.
But the best part was at the end, according to the Post.
Sources told us the fun night ended with a dance-off between Jordan and Pippen to the Trey Songz and Fabolous song, “Say Ahh.”
Oh, how I wish there was video of that… actually, maybe not.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 22
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26