Sep 27, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
So you think you can dance?
Apparently the two best players of the Bulls dynasty period in the 1990s do.
Monday night there was a surprise 47th birthday party for Scottie Pippen in Chicago and Michael Jordan was there, according to the New York Post. There were also plenty of people you’d expect — “World Wide Wes,” a Riensdorf — and then there was Nazr Mohammed.
But the best part was at the end, according to the Post.
Sources told us the fun night ended with a dance-off between Jordan and Pippen to the Trey Songz and Fabolous song, “Say Ahh.”
Oh, how I wish there was video of that… actually, maybe not.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 0
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 12
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73