Sep 27, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
So you think you can dance?
Apparently the two best players of the Bulls dynasty period in the 1990s do.
Monday night there was a surprise 47th birthday party for Scottie Pippen in Chicago and Michael Jordan was there, according to the New York Post. There were also plenty of people you’d expect — “World Wide Wes,” a Riensdorf — and then there was Nazr Mohammed.
But the best part was at the end, according to the Post.
Sources told us the fun night ended with a dance-off between Jordan and Pippen to the Trey Songz and Fabolous song, “Say Ahh.”
Oh, how I wish there was video of that… actually, maybe not.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7