Sep 27, 2012, 10:04 AM EST
So you think you can dance?
Apparently the two best players of the Bulls dynasty period in the 1990s do.
Monday night there was a surprise 47th birthday party for Scottie Pippen in Chicago and Michael Jordan was there, according to the New York Post. There were also plenty of people you’d expect — “World Wide Wes,” a Riensdorf — and then there was Nazr Mohammed.
But the best part was at the end, according to the Post.
Sources told us the fun night ended with a dance-off between Jordan and Pippen to the Trey Songz and Fabolous song, “Say Ahh.”
Oh, how I wish there was video of that… actually, maybe not.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11