Sep 26, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
We all know Dwight Howard is a Laker — there were more stories about that then how bad the NFL replacement referees have been. Well, maybe not. Let’s just say it’s close.
Still, to see it is something else. This is just a 30-second video but it is Howard working out with assistant coach Darvin Ham, shooting some baby hooks with both hands (see, he can do more than dunk). Howard has spent most of his time working to strengthen his core and let his back heal after surgery. There is no official timetable for his return, which may not be until after the start of the NBA season.
By the way, yes that is Derek Fisher running into the background at the :16 second mark, he continues to work out at the Lakers’ facility (but will not be signing with the team).
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9