Sep 26, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
We all know Dwight Howard is a Laker — there were more stories about that then how bad the NFL replacement referees have been. Well, maybe not. Let’s just say it’s close.
Still, to see it is something else. This is just a 30-second video but it is Howard working out with assistant coach Darvin Ham, shooting some baby hooks with both hands (see, he can do more than dunk). Howard has spent most of his time working to strengthen his core and let his back heal after surgery. There is no official timetable for his return, which may not be until after the start of the NBA season.
By the way, yes that is Derek Fisher running into the background at the :16 second mark, he continues to work out at the Lakers’ facility (but will not be signing with the team).
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 8
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 15
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 28
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 20
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3