Sep 26, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
We all know Dwight Howard is a Laker — there were more stories about that then how bad the NFL replacement referees have been. Well, maybe not. Let’s just say it’s close.
Still, to see it is something else. This is just a 30-second video but it is Howard working out with assistant coach Darvin Ham, shooting some baby hooks with both hands (see, he can do more than dunk). Howard has spent most of his time working to strengthen his core and let his back heal after surgery. There is no official timetable for his return, which may not be until after the start of the NBA season.
By the way, yes that is Derek Fisher running into the background at the :16 second mark, he continues to work out at the Lakers’ facility (but will not be signing with the team).
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 6
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21