Sep 26, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
We all know Dwight Howard is a Laker — there were more stories about that then how bad the NFL replacement referees have been. Well, maybe not. Let’s just say it’s close.
Still, to see it is something else. This is just a 30-second video but it is Howard working out with assistant coach Darvin Ham, shooting some baby hooks with both hands (see, he can do more than dunk). Howard has spent most of his time working to strengthen his core and let his back heal after surgery. There is no official timetable for his return, which may not be until after the start of the NBA season.
By the way, yes that is Derek Fisher running into the background at the :16 second mark, he continues to work out at the Lakers’ facility (but will not be signing with the team).
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 1
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 5
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 40
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25