Sep 26, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
We all know Dwight Howard is a Laker — there were more stories about that then how bad the NFL replacement referees have been. Well, maybe not. Let’s just say it’s close.
Still, to see it is something else. This is just a 30-second video but it is Howard working out with assistant coach Darvin Ham, shooting some baby hooks with both hands (see, he can do more than dunk). Howard has spent most of his time working to strengthen his core and let his back heal after surgery. There is no official timetable for his return, which may not be until after the start of the NBA season.
By the way, yes that is Derek Fisher running into the background at the :16 second mark, he continues to work out at the Lakers’ facility (but will not be signing with the team).
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17