Sep 26, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
It’s the middle of the week and we could all use a little break and a little laugh. Ideally a laugh at someone else’s expense.
And few things are funnier than the hair styles of the 198os.
NBA.com has been running its show “NB80’s” lately, which is a direct rip off of VHI’s “I Love the ’80s.” And the best ideas are usually the ones you steal — NB80’s is pretty amusing. Combine the hair of the ’80s and the NBA and you have to talk high top fades.
And DJ Jazzy Jeff does just that. Enjoy.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40