Sep 26, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
It’s the middle of the week and we could all use a little break and a little laugh. Ideally a laugh at someone else’s expense.
And few things are funnier than the hair styles of the 198os.
NBA.com has been running its show “NB80’s” lately, which is a direct rip off of VHI’s “I Love the ’80s.” And the best ideas are usually the ones you steal — NB80’s is pretty amusing. Combine the hair of the ’80s and the NBA and you have to talk high top fades.
And DJ Jazzy Jeff does just that. Enjoy.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48