Sep 26, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
It’s the middle of the week and we could all use a little break and a little laugh. Ideally a laugh at someone else’s expense.
And few things are funnier than the hair styles of the 198os.
NBA.com has been running its show “NB80’s” lately, which is a direct rip off of VHI’s “I Love the ’80s.” And the best ideas are usually the ones you steal — NB80’s is pretty amusing. Combine the hair of the ’80s and the NBA and you have to talk high top fades.
And DJ Jazzy Jeff does just that. Enjoy.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6