Sep 26, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
It’s the middle of the week and we could all use a little break and a little laugh. Ideally a laugh at someone else’s expense.
And few things are funnier than the hair styles of the 198os.
NBA.com has been running its show “NB80’s” lately, which is a direct rip off of VHI’s “I Love the ’80s.” And the best ideas are usually the ones you steal — NB80’s is pretty amusing. Combine the hair of the ’80s and the NBA and you have to talk high top fades.
And DJ Jazzy Jeff does just that. Enjoy.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18