Sep 26, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
It’s the middle of the week and we could all use a little break and a little laugh. Ideally a laugh at someone else’s expense.
And few things are funnier than the hair styles of the 198os.
NBA.com has been running its show “NB80′s” lately, which is a direct rip off of VHI’s “I Love the ’80s.” And the best ideas are usually the ones you steal — NB80′s is pretty amusing. Combine the hair of the ’80s and the NBA and you have to talk high top fades.
And DJ Jazzy Jeff does just that. Enjoy.
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3