Sep 26, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
“Well as I was saying about Dark Side of the Moon, it’s a really great album.”
My guess is he was listening to “Money” over and over. That or “Us and Them.”
James Harden is up for an extension and wants to stay with the Thunder, but nothing has been worked out yet. Harden is asking for a max deal, the Thunder are hoping he will take a little less to help them with their coming tax bills. Harden isn’t moving, and if a deal isn’t reached by Oct. 31 then next summer Harden will be a restricted free agent. And you can bet some team is going to offer him a max deal (hello Dallas). Then the Thunder would have three days to match or let Harden walk.
I’d be shocked if Harden is not with the Thunder for the 2013-14 season, it’s just a matter of when Presti stops listening to vintage Pink Floyd and gets ownership to accept the coming tax bill.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18