Sep 26, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
“Well as I was saying about Dark Side of the Moon, it’s a really great album.”
My guess is he was listening to “Money” over and over. That or “Us and Them.”
James Harden is up for an extension and wants to stay with the Thunder, but nothing has been worked out yet. Harden is asking for a max deal, the Thunder are hoping he will take a little less to help them with their coming tax bills. Harden isn’t moving, and if a deal isn’t reached by Oct. 31 then next summer Harden will be a restricted free agent. And you can bet some team is going to offer him a max deal (hello Dallas). Then the Thunder would have three days to match or let Harden walk.
I’d be shocked if Harden is not with the Thunder for the 2013-14 season, it’s just a matter of when Presti stops listening to vintage Pink Floyd and gets ownership to accept the coming tax bill.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9