Sep 26, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
“Well as I was saying about Dark Side of the Moon, it’s a really great album.”
My guess is he was listening to “Money” over and over. That or “Us and Them.”
James Harden is up for an extension and wants to stay with the Thunder, but nothing has been worked out yet. Harden is asking for a max deal, the Thunder are hoping he will take a little less to help them with their coming tax bills. Harden isn’t moving, and if a deal isn’t reached by Oct. 31 then next summer Harden will be a restricted free agent. And you can bet some team is going to offer him a max deal (hello Dallas). Then the Thunder would have three days to match or let Harden walk.
I’d be shocked if Harden is not with the Thunder for the 2013-14 season, it’s just a matter of when Presti stops listening to vintage Pink Floyd and gets ownership to accept the coming tax bill.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23