Sep 26, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
“Well as I was saying about Dark Side of the Moon, it’s a really great album.”
My guess is he was listening to “Money” over and over. That or “Us and Them.”
James Harden is up for an extension and wants to stay with the Thunder, but nothing has been worked out yet. Harden is asking for a max deal, the Thunder are hoping he will take a little less to help them with their coming tax bills. Harden isn’t moving, and if a deal isn’t reached by Oct. 31 then next summer Harden will be a restricted free agent. And you can bet some team is going to offer him a max deal (hello Dallas). Then the Thunder would have three days to match or let Harden walk.
I’d be shocked if Harden is not with the Thunder for the 2013-14 season, it’s just a matter of when Presti stops listening to vintage Pink Floyd and gets ownership to accept the coming tax bill.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 10
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 38
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 39
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17