Sep 26, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
“Well as I was saying about Dark Side of the Moon, it’s a really great album.”
My guess is he was listening to “Money” over and over. That or “Us and Them.”
James Harden is up for an extension and wants to stay with the Thunder, but nothing has been worked out yet. Harden is asking for a max deal, the Thunder are hoping he will take a little less to help them with their coming tax bills. Harden isn’t moving, and if a deal isn’t reached by Oct. 31 then next summer Harden will be a restricted free agent. And you can bet some team is going to offer him a max deal (hello Dallas). Then the Thunder would have three days to match or let Harden walk.
I’d be shocked if Harden is not with the Thunder for the 2013-14 season, it’s just a matter of when Presti stops listening to vintage Pink Floyd and gets ownership to accept the coming tax bill.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 17
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8