Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1