Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 0
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 11
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 15
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 3