Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 3
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 18
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13