Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8