Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 8
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 8
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73