Sep 25, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Stephen Jackson is must watch radio.
He was on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 and was just very Stephen Jackson — he held nothing back. When asked about off-season workouts he said he doesn’t do them — “I ain’t worked out in my whole career.” He called the other NBA baller/rappers “whack” and went on to talk Metta World Peace and strip clubs.
It’s long, but you’ll enjoy it. Unless you’re Gregg Popovich.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13