Sep 25, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Adidas seems to be putting out a lot more video and interesting stuff with the injured Derrick Rose than the healthy, MVP one. Maybe that’s just how it feels.
No doubt, his new line of signature shoes look good and there is always plenty of ads and hype when a new line comes out. I guess this is the norm. Maybe I just miss seeing Rose on the court playing and know that is months away, then to see an ad where he is walking toward a court makes me wish it was all sooner.
Anyway, here is the newest Rose Adidas advertisement. Enjoy.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19