Sep 25, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Adidas seems to be putting out a lot more video and interesting stuff with the injured Derrick Rose than the healthy, MVP one. Maybe that’s just how it feels.
No doubt, his new line of signature shoes look good and there is always plenty of ads and hype when a new line comes out. I guess this is the norm. Maybe I just miss seeing Rose on the court playing and know that is months away, then to see an ad where he is walking toward a court makes me wish it was all sooner.
Anyway, here is the newest Rose Adidas advertisement. Enjoy.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25