Sep 25, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
“My mission is to kill; whether it’s the Heat, whether it’s the Lakers. Hopefully both. That’s my mission, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
The quote came before Terry stepped out for a round of golf for a Celtics charity.
Terry is key for the Celtics this year because he can create his own shot, and create for others. Last season that fell to Rajon Rondo, plus they ran Ray Allen off 47 screens (and got Kevin Garnett the rock in his spots). Now Terry can come in and make plays, provide a real scoring punch off the bench. He’s an upgrade over Ray Allen for the Celtics system.
And you have to like his attitude. At least you know KG does.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9