Sep 25, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
“My mission is to kill; whether it’s the Heat, whether it’s the Lakers. Hopefully both. That’s my mission, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
The quote came before Terry stepped out for a round of golf for a Celtics charity.
Terry is key for the Celtics this year because he can create his own shot, and create for others. Last season that fell to Rajon Rondo, plus they ran Ray Allen off 47 screens (and got Kevin Garnett the rock in his spots). Now Terry can come in and make plays, provide a real scoring punch off the bench. He’s an upgrade over Ray Allen for the Celtics system.
And you have to like his attitude. At least you know KG does.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 17
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12