Sep 25, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
“My mission is to kill; whether it’s the Heat, whether it’s the Lakers. Hopefully both. That’s my mission, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
The quote came before Terry stepped out for a round of golf for a Celtics charity.
Terry is key for the Celtics this year because he can create his own shot, and create for others. Last season that fell to Rajon Rondo, plus they ran Ray Allen off 47 screens (and got Kevin Garnett the rock in his spots). Now Terry can come in and make plays, provide a real scoring punch off the bench. He’s an upgrade over Ray Allen for the Celtics system.
And you have to like his attitude. At least you know KG does.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8