Sep 25, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
“My mission is to kill; whether it’s the Heat, whether it’s the Lakers. Hopefully both. That’s my mission, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
The quote came before Terry stepped out for a round of golf for a Celtics charity.
Terry is key for the Celtics this year because he can create his own shot, and create for others. Last season that fell to Rajon Rondo, plus they ran Ray Allen off 47 screens (and got Kevin Garnett the rock in his spots). Now Terry can come in and make plays, provide a real scoring punch off the bench. He’s an upgrade over Ray Allen for the Celtics system.
And you have to like his attitude. At least you know KG does.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8