Sep 25, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
“My mission is to kill; whether it’s the Heat, whether it’s the Lakers. Hopefully both. That’s my mission, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
The quote came before Terry stepped out for a round of golf for a Celtics charity.
Terry is key for the Celtics this year because he can create his own shot, and create for others. Last season that fell to Rajon Rondo, plus they ran Ray Allen off 47 screens (and got Kevin Garnett the rock in his spots). Now Terry can come in and make plays, provide a real scoring punch off the bench. He’s an upgrade over Ray Allen for the Celtics system.
And you have to like his attitude. At least you know KG does.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65