Sep 25, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Well, this should be interesting.
A dozen years removed from the NBA, Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman remains a compelling character… well, for the same reason we watched Nicholas Cage in “Leaving Las Vegas.” The same reason half of Bravo’s shows exist. Because self-destruction can be entertaining so long as it is someone else.
Lately, she has been working on a documentary about the basketball player Dennis Rodman, some of which she has been shooting via Skype. That came up because a) Ms. Marshall is a big sports fan. (“You can yell and scream at a game and no one’s taking you away in a white coat.”) And b) “I have a little radar to the insane,” she said. “They seek me out. Dennis and his agent asked if I would do a documentary.”
Yes, I’ll watch it. So will you, admit it.
If just about anyone other than Marshall were involved I would ignore this, but with her in the directors chair there could be something there.
And with Rodman in it, this will have more flamboyant outfits than the Sex and the City movies.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 23
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 22
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48