Sep 25, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Well, this should be interesting.
A dozen years removed from the NBA, Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman remains a compelling character… well, for the same reason we watched Nicholas Cage in “Leaving Las Vegas.” The same reason half of Bravo’s shows exist. Because self-destruction can be entertaining so long as it is someone else.
Lately, she has been working on a documentary about the basketball player Dennis Rodman, some of which she has been shooting via Skype. That came up because a) Ms. Marshall is a big sports fan. (“You can yell and scream at a game and no one’s taking you away in a white coat.”) And b) “I have a little radar to the insane,” she said. “They seek me out. Dennis and his agent asked if I would do a documentary.”
Yes, I’ll watch it. So will you, admit it.
If just about anyone other than Marshall were involved I would ignore this, but with her in the directors chair there could be something there.
And with Rodman in it, this will have more flamboyant outfits than the Sex and the City movies.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10