Sep 24, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Back in 2005, the Toronto locker room friction between Vince Carter and then coach Sam Mitchell was legendary. It didn’t last long as Carter requested a trade and slumped his way out of town in a way that made Dwight Howard look professional.
Generally, these things are not talked about outside the locker room by the parties involved or the witnesses. But Jalen Rose has been in story telling mode lately, and he told a great version of that story as well.
Hat tip to TrueHoop.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9