Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 PM EST
Let me just say first: Ouch!
What I really can’t wait to find out is exactly how this happened. How exactly do you step on one of those wearing cheap flip flops (or whatever happened)?
Three weeks means Blake will be a spectator for the first part of training camp. Great news Lakers fans, less Steve Blake means more Chris Duhon in the rotation… wait, did I say good news? Sorry about that. At least there is still Steve Nash.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 0
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6