Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 PM EST
Let me just say first: Ouch!
What I really can’t wait to find out is exactly how this happened. How exactly do you step on one of those wearing cheap flip flops (or whatever happened)?
Three weeks means Blake will be a spectator for the first part of training camp. Great news Lakers fans, less Steve Blake means more Chris Duhon in the rotation… wait, did I say good news? Sorry about that. At least there is still Steve Nash.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14