Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 PM EST
Let me just say first: Ouch!
What I really can’t wait to find out is exactly how this happened. How exactly do you step on one of those wearing cheap flip flops (or whatever happened)?
Three weeks means Blake will be a spectator for the first part of training camp. Great news Lakers fans, less Steve Blake means more Chris Duhon in the rotation… wait, did I say good news? Sorry about that. At least there is still Steve Nash.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2