Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
Let me just say first: Ouch!
What I really can’t wait to find out is exactly how this happened. How exactly do you step on one of those wearing cheap flip flops (or whatever happened)?
Three weeks means Blake will be a spectator for the first part of training camp. Great news Lakers fans, less Steve Blake means more Chris Duhon in the rotation… wait, did I say good news? Sorry about that. At least there is still Steve Nash.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20