Sep 21, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
“The rich get richer. That’s generally how it is in the NBA. Grown accustomed to it the last five-six years. The rich get richer and the poor have to kind of scrounge and find other role players to fill it in. That’s kind of the way it is.”
—Golden State center Andrew Bogut talking about the Lakers acquisitions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash this summer (via the San Jose Mercury News).
He speaks for a lot of fans here. And plenty of people working in the NBA, too.
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 7
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 29
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 1
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 5
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 17