Sep 21, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
That is five minutes of why the Knicks are bringing him into training camp.
He had amazing footwork, he had a variety of moves and counters for everything. And if you are seven feet and can hit a fade away nothing can stop you (ask Dirk Nowitzki).
Marvel at one of the great big men ever to play the game. Because he had skills. And because he worked at it, this wasn’t all natural gifts.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9