Sep 21, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
That is five minutes of why the Knicks are bringing him into training camp.
He had amazing footwork, he had a variety of moves and counters for everything. And if you are seven feet and can hit a fade away nothing can stop you (ask Dirk Nowitzki).
Marvel at one of the great big men ever to play the game. Because he had skills. And because he worked at it, this wasn’t all natural gifts.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14