Sep 21, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
That is five minutes of why the Knicks are bringing him into training camp.
He had amazing footwork, he had a variety of moves and counters for everything. And if you are seven feet and can hit a fade away nothing can stop you (ask Dirk Nowitzki).
Marvel at one of the great big men ever to play the game. Because he had skills. And because he worked at it, this wasn’t all natural gifts.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15