Sep 21, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
That is five minutes of why the Knicks are bringing him into training camp.
He had amazing footwork, he had a variety of moves and counters for everything. And if you are seven feet and can hit a fade away nothing can stop you (ask Dirk Nowitzki).
Marvel at one of the great big men ever to play the game. Because he had skills. And because he worked at it, this wasn’t all natural gifts.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 9
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16