Sep 21, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
That is five minutes of why the Knicks are bringing him into training camp.
He had amazing footwork, he had a variety of moves and counters for everything. And if you are seven feet and can hit a fade away nothing can stop you (ask Dirk Nowitzki).
Marvel at one of the great big men ever to play the game. Because he had skills. And because he worked at it, this wasn’t all natural gifts.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13