Sep 21, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Three Magic players will be out for at least the start of training camp: Al Harrington is fighting a toe injury; Moe Harkless is not fully recovered from hernia surgery; and Ish Smith had shoulder surgery and is not yet recovered.
• Charles Barkley is making headlines talking Tiger Woods.
• Heat guard Norris Cole Norris Cole suffered what is described as a minor groin injury. He is expected to be fine for training camp.
• Othello Hunter reached a deal to play next season with CB Valladolid in Spain.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10